If you are fed up with the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error and looking for the right solution, then you have come to the right place to get to know how to solve the error. Generally, this error appears while using the Microsoft Outlook for sending and receiving mails purpose.
The error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] frequently appears when your Microsoft outlook may not be working correctly. In this article, we guide you and show you the simple process of how to solve [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error.
The Reasons Occuring [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code
- The cause of this error might be that you are using multiple Outlook accounts, and without clearing the cache, it might be a problem getting this error.
- One more reason to avoid this error is that you have to use the web version application of MS Outlook.
- Sometimes the [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error might be caused when installing the software application in your PC.
- If this is the problem, you have to uninstall the broken version of the Outlook and reinstall it and update it to the latest version of the Microsoft Outlook.
- If you are still facing the issues regarding the error, then reach out to Microsoft for further instructions.
Also Read: [pii_email_654fbfc0ac64aec32e9c] Error Solved In Simple Steps
How To Solve [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] Error Code In Simple Steps
- Upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Outlook
2. If your PC is upgraded to Windows 10 OS, to avoid this error you just have to try the Microsoft Outlook on the other OS versions like Windows 8 or Windows 7.
3. Try using the web version of Microsoft Outlook.
4. If you are accessing multiple accounts and the software programs are running on the then you have to follow these below steps
- Logout from all the accounts
- Clear the cache
- Sign in to your account
5. This [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error can be of 2 reasons while installing the process.
- Outlook software corruption with other email accounts
- Different software is installed on your PC
6. The final step to fix this [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error all you have to do is follow the below steps.
- Remove the previously installed corrupted version of Outlook software from your PC
- Download the Outlook from the official website
- Lastly, Install the Latest Version from MS Outlook
We hope that you have solved and rectified this [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2] error code by following these simple steps we have shown you in this article. If you are still unable to amend or solve the error code, it might be even a bigger problem. All you have to do is contact the Microsoft Outlook Team to get the issue sorted out.
Also Read: How To Solve [pii_email_6b2e4eaa10dcedf5bd9f] Error In Simple Steps