In this article, we are going to show you how to change the download folder in Chrome.
Downloads that you make using the Google Chrome browser are saved in a predefined folder on your computer. However, if you prefer to store your files in their folder, you have the option of setting up your folder as a download folder. You can find out how to do this in this article.
How to change the Downloads folder in Chrome
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
- Step 1: Open Chrome and click the three-dot menu in the top right.
- Step 2: Now click on ” Settings.”
- Step 3: Then go to ” Advanced ” in the navigation bar and then to ” Downloads. “
- Step 4: Click the ” Change ” button to change the download folder. Next, select the desired folder and confirm with ” Select folder. ” Your downloads will now be saved in the folder you selected.
Quick start Guide
- Open Chrome and click the three-dot menu in the top right.
- Now click on ” Settings. “
- Then go to ” Advanced ” in the navigation bar and then to ” Downloads. “
- Click the Change button under Location.
- Select the desired folder and then confirm with ” Select folder. ” Your downloads will now be saved in the location you selected.
Also Read: How To Master Essential Tips & Tricks Of Google Chrome